Home > Management > HRM and Retail Business > Volume-5 > Issue-6 > Effect of Work Motivation and Incentives on Employee Performance at COCO Gas Station Hm. Yamin Medan

Effect of Work Motivation and Incentives on Employee Performance at COCO Gas Station Hm. Yamin Medan

Call for Papers

Volume-6 | Issue-5

Last date : 27-Aug-2022

Best International Journal
Open Access | Peer Reviewed | Best International Journal | Indexing & IF | 24*7 Support | Dedicated Qualified Team | Rapid Publication Process | International Editor, Reviewer Board | Attractive User Interface with Easy Navigation

Journal Type : Open Access

Processing Charges : 700/- INR Only OR 25 USD (for foreign users)

First Update : Within 7 Days after submittion

Submit Paper Online

For Author

Research Area



Effect of Work Motivation and Incentives on Employee Performance at COCO Gas Station Hm. Yamin Medan


Fahri Setidi | Abdul Fadly Syahana | Edward Alezandro Lbn. Raja | Karina Silaen



Fahri Setidi | Abdul Fadly Syahana | Edward Alezandro Lbn. Raja | Karina Silaen "Effect of Work Motivation and Incentives on Employee Performance at COCO Gas Station Hm. Yamin Medan" Published in International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (ijtsrd), ISSN: 2456-6470, Volume-5 | Issue-6, October 2021, pp.1267-1276, URL: https://www.ijtsrd.com/papers/ijtsrd47630.pdf

This study uses qualitative research methods that contain numbers. The population in this study was all employees at COCO gas station HM.Yamin Medan. Sampling with sampling techniques saturated with samples of 26 employees. Data collection techniques using the dissemination of questionnaires with a likert scale that has 5 alternative answers. And analyzed using multiple linear regressions and coefficients of R2 determination with SPSS software for windows version 16.The results showed the following: (1) Work motivation has a positive and significant effect on the performance of employees at COCO gas stations HM.Yamin Medan, (2) Incentives do not have a positive and significant effect on the performance of employees at COCO gas stations HM.Yamin Medan, (3) There is a positive and significant influence between work motivation and incentives on employee performance at COCO gas stations HM.Medan yamin with correlation coefficient (R) of 0.724 and determination coefficient (R2) of 0.524. This means that 52.4% of employees' performance is at COCO gas stations HM.Yamin Medan was influenced by work motivation and incentives, while the other 47.6% was determined by other variables not described in this study.

Work Motivation, Insecentives and Employee Performance


IJTSRD47630
Volume-5 | Issue-6, October 2021
1267-1276
IJTSRD | www.ijtsrd.com | E-ISSN 2456-6470
Copyright © 2019 by author(s) and International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development Journal. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)

International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development - IJTSRD having online ISSN 2456-6470. IJTSRD is a leading Open Access, Peer-Reviewed International Journal which provides rapid publication of your research articles and aims to promote the theory and practice along with knowledge sharing between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in and around the world in many areas like Sciences, Technology, Innovation, Engineering, Agriculture, Management and many more and it is recommended by all Universities, review articles and short communications in all subjects. IJTSRD running an International Journal who are proving quality publication of peer reviewed and refereed international journals from diverse fields that emphasizes new research, development and their applications. IJTSRD provides an online access to exchange your research work, technical notes & surveying results among professionals throughout the world in e-journals. IJTSRD is a fastest growing and dynamic professional organization. The aim of this organization is to provide access not only to world class research resources, but through its professionals aim to bring in a significant transformation in the real of open access journals and online publishing.

Thomson Reuters
Google Scholer
Academia.edu

ResearchBib
Scribd.com
archive

PdfSR
issuu
Slideshare

WorldJournalAlerts
Twitter
Linkedin