Home > Management > Consumer behaviour > Volume-4 > Issue-5 > Perceived Influence of Perceived Salesperson Relationship and Customer Satisfaction on Customer Retention of Telecommunications Network Users

Perceived Influence of Perceived Salesperson Relationship and Customer Satisfaction on Customer Retention of Telecommunications Network Users

Call for Papers

Volume-4 | Issue-5

Last date : 27-Aug-2020

Best International Journal
Open Access | Peer Reviewed | Best International Journal | Indexing & IF | 24*7 Support | Dedicated Qualified Team | Rapid Publication Process | International Editor, Reviewer Board | Attractive User Interface with Easy Navigation

Journal Type : Open Access

Processing Charges : 700/- INR Only OR 25 USD (for foreign users)

Paper Publish : Within 2-4 Days after submitting

Submit Paper Online

For Author

IJTSRD Publication

Research Area


Perceived Influence of Perceived Salesperson Relationship and Customer Satisfaction on Customer Retention of Telecommunications Network Users


Ojo Adeshina Akinwumi | Obi Ugochukwu. E



Ojo Adeshina Akinwumi | Obi Ugochukwu. E "Perceived Influence of Perceived Salesperson Relationship and Customer Satisfaction on Customer Retention of Telecommunications Network Users" Published in International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (ijtsrd), ISSN: 2456-6470, Volume-4 | Issue-5, August 2020, pp.188-192, URL: https://www.ijtsrd.com/papers/ijtsrd31807.pdf

The telecommunications industry is fast growing and continues to attract competition. This makes it essential for telecommunication stakeholders to ensure retention of their current customers, in order to wade off patronising other networks. This among other reasons informed the study to investigate the influence of perceived salesperson relationship and customer satisfaction on customer retention of telecommunications Network users. The study adopted cross-sectional survey research design and gathered data from two hundred and forty two (242) telecommunications users in Ibadan metropolis. Data was gathered through well-designed questionnaire, comprising of different standardized scale of measurements. Frequency distribution revealed that more of the respondents 57.4% were males, while the other 42.6% were females. Findings revealed that there exists significant relationship between customer retention and salesperson relationship among telecommunications network users in Ibadan (r = .46; P<.01). Also, there exists significant relationship between customer satisfaction and salesperson relationship among telecommunications network users in Ibadan (r = .65; P<.01). When combined, salesperson interaction/relationship and customer satisfaction accounted for about 8% variance in customer retention among telecommunications network users in Ibadan.From the findings, it was recommended that more policies should be put in place which will favour retaining customers. This will continue to retain the culture of retention to the product of the telecommunications service providers.

Business, Ethics, Society, Profit, Organisation


IJTSRD31807
Volume-4 | Issue-5, August 2020
188-192
IJTSRD | www.ijtsrd.com | E-ISSN 2456-6470
Copyright © 2019 by author(s) and International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development Journal. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)

International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development - IJTSRD having online ISSN 2456-6470. IJTSRD is a leading Open Access, Peer-Reviewed International Journal which provides rapid publication of your research articles and aims to promote the theory and practice along with knowledge sharing between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in and around the world in many areas like Sciences, Technology, Innovation, Engineering, Agriculture, Management and many more and it is recommended by all Universities, review articles and short communications in all subjects. IJTSRD running an International Journal who are proving quality publication of peer reviewed and refereed international journals from diverse fields that emphasizes new research, development and their applications. IJTSRD provides an online access to exchange your research work, technical notes & surveying results among professionals throughout the world in e-journals. IJTSRD is a fastest growing and dynamic professional organization. The aim of this organization is to provide access not only to world class research resources, but through its professionals aim to bring in a significant transformation in the real of open access journals and online publishing.

Thomson Reuters
Google Scholer
Academia.edu

ResearchBib
Scribd.com
archive

PdfSR
issuu
Slideshare

WorldJournalAlerts
Twitter
Linkedin